I scored 109 on what I know about her. This gave us a total score of 226.
- Download and print two copies of the inventory (one for you and one for your spouse or significant other.
- Fill it out and score it.
- Report your scores in the comment section of this blog (PLEASE NOTE: I’ve changed my settings so You don’t have to have a google account to leave comments, and you can leave comment anonymously.)
- If you are willing, would you also rate your marital satisfaction on a scale of 1 to 10? (1 = I’d rather be force-fed twinkies than spend another day with this person . 10 = Heaven couldn’t possibly be better than my marriage)
- Leave any comments and suggestions regarding what it was like to actually take the inventory.
Here’s how to report in order to make it most useful to me:
- His score = 110
- Her score = 127
- Total score = 237
- Marital Satisfaction = 7
- Comments: Sometimes we had to admit that the other’s answer was more right about us than what we thought about ourselves (and we gave 3 points for the answer). Sometimes we had trouble coming up with the correct answer about ourselves.
Thanks for hanging in with me on this!
P.S. Them danged flowers are back… why doesn’t the outline/bullets feature work? Its shows up correctly when I’m writing….